Monday, August 9, 2010

Cant tink of one!

The right side of my head hurts like crazy. Yeah i had the tooth extracted and just like i feared, it was tres painful, from the tooth breaking into two and later discovering anoda shard of bone in my gum wen i was bout to leave. I just taya, i cried like no mans business coz it really hurt. I asked my mum which is more painful btwn an extraction and childbirth and she just looked at me and gave me a pitiful smile. Na wa oh, God dey. Ehen, talking bout childbirth reminds me of a friend of mine while serving, she was my roomate and she had a boyfriend/fiance back at home but then she met a random dude she was attracted to, had sex once and she was preggers. Now she is in a dilema, she cant av an abortion coz baby father wants her to keep the baby but i dont think he wants her as part of the deal and i'm tinking even if he marries her, is that what they both want? She wont know if he married her coz he wanted to or had no choice, it seems pitiful to me. I just feel bad that i am far away from her and wish there was more i could do coz i can imagine how she is feeling. I just dunno why i'm awake thinking different thoughts and this headache aint helping at all. I'll stop now and put up a post when in a better frame of mind. *peace*

7 comments:

  1. Sorry o, I hope the pain passes quickly. Take care.

    And your friend is in serious soup. What is she going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks myne, i just wanna take the head off or sumtin. Just been drugging meself with painkillers. My friend says she will keep it. It's like 10 weeks gone, my friend has no parents, only older siblings that are not entirely supportive. This puts her at the mercy of baby daddy and i can only hope/pray he treats her right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your friend is taking too many chances by keeping the baby because of someone she barely knows. She has to remember that the life she's altering is her's. The baby daddy's life is only imparted a little. She has to keep the baby because she wants to.

    And about your tooth, I currently have a cavity and after reading this,I think I'ld rather die with it in my mouth.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum gave you that look, probably because you were already in pain and she couldn't bear to tell you childbirth is more painful. Lol. I really hope the pain is gone now, sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vanity, true but i think she has thought it thru. All moi can offer is support. Bout your tooth, truth is when that cavity begins to ache, the pain is perpetual, neva ending but the pain from an extraction will later go. I didnt mean to scare anyone. I advice you see the dentist ASAP and thanks for stopping by. @jaycee, yeah i kinda figured that the look from my ma meant: "u neva start" lol. Yeah the pain has subsided, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, hope the pain is gone now.

    Your friend is in a very tough situation. I pray she applies wisdom and God sees her through

    ReplyDelete